MMR has been one of the major retail hubs in the country with most brands, big and small, eyeing to capture a piece of this vital market. The unrelenting demand for more retail space in the financial capital has prompted mall developers to boost their development pipeline. As per ANAROCK data, nearly 13.6 mn sq. ft. of new mall space is likely to come up in the entire MMR by 2022.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK