Under pressure from the civil society of Noida Sector 137 the NGT is likely to issue the stay order to Noida Authority within a week against further dumping of garbage. However, the apex environment body is yet to take a call to issue judgment for the shifting of the dump yard to another location, a source with the NGT confirmed it with Track2Realty while requesting anonymity.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year