Meraqi’s latest sector specific research report ‘Emerging Residential Niche Products’ reveals the potential of the growing alternate residential real estate market in India, analyses investment trends in niche categories like Student Housing, Micro units and Senior Housing emerging across the Tier I cities and forecasts the future trends in the segment.
- Indian malls neither destination shopping nor hangout zones
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year