Does it any way suggest that Kolkata has come up to luxury landscape and ultra luxury property pyramid due to lower ticket size. Conservative industry estimate, on the contrary, suggests that the city has been witness to 20% rise in sale of luxury properties amidst the overall slowdown.
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?
- SOBHA launches Gujarat’s tallest residential building in GIFT City
- Huge investments enabling co-working spaces to scale up and innovate
- NCR’s new business districts boast of over 30 mn sq ft of office space
- Pre-leased assets commercial assets high on investors’ and occupiers’ radar
- 72 years of independence – A bittersweet dawn for India’s housing sector