ASK Property Investment Advisors (ASKPIA), the real-estate private equity arm of ASK Group announced on Wednesday, Sep 12, an investment in an affordable luxury residential project in the heart of Bengaluru city. The project which is around Rs.450 crore, is located in central Bengaluru’s prime area opposite the 240 acre Lalbagh green space. ASK Fund’s investment will be to the tune of Rs. 100 crores in the Special Purpose Vehicle set up for executing this project.
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?
- SOBHA launches Gujarat’s tallest residential building in GIFT City
- Huge investments enabling co-working spaces to scale up and innovate
- NCR’s new business districts boast of over 30 mn sq ft of office space
- Pre-leased assets commercial assets high on investors’ and occupiers’ radar
- 72 years of independence – A bittersweet dawn for India’s housing sector