In the wake of Adarsh society controversy the Mumbai government has suddenly woken up to the reality that they don’t have authentic records of land ownership and maps of many plots in one of the costliest addresses in India, South Mumbai. The state’s urban development department has written to the city collector, telling him to prepare records of ownership of land in Backbay and Nariman Point areas in south Mumbai.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?