As ANAROCK’s Group Vice Chairman, Santhosh Kumar hits the ground running and has assumed all operational responsibility for the Firm. “Given my long personal association with Anuj and our partnership being a tried-and-tested success formula for over two decades, this move is nothing but a natural progression for me,” he says.
- OYO Workspaces starts operations in Hyderabad with Innov8 at Gachibowli
- Increasing share of institutional investments in Indian real estate: CII-JLL Study
- What ails the housing market?
- PropTiger.com appoints Bikram Bir Singh as National Sales Head, including GCC market
- Subvention schemes ban – only 8% of total 280 housing projects launched in Q2 2019 affected
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?