Track2Realty Exclusive: Not all stories are such fairy tales in the covert clash of mindset between the second generation and their predecessors. When Ratnesh Shah (name changed on request) joined the real estate business that his father had raised from the scratch after a long stint as broker, he had pretty discomfort, not just with the unorganised and unregulated nature of the business, but even more with the opaque way his own organisation used to operate.
- SOBHA launches its first online ‘Click2Buy’ Home Expo
- Why are Noida Extension buyers sulking?
- NCR property with health hazards of toxic air
- Frost & Sullivan names JLL India the “2019 India Facility Management Company of the Year”
- South cities’ housing absorption slumps, Pune and MMR race ahead
- Macro trends in residential may be misleading
- RERA sees 40% rise in project registrations in a year
- India can raise over $25 bn with REITs in next 3 years – ANAROCK