India witnessed a growth of 85% in property investments in the first nine months of 2017, compared to the same period last year, says Colliers International’s recently released report titled ‘Of High Growth, Low Real Rates and Black Swans’.
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?
- SOBHA launches Gujarat’s tallest residential building in GIFT City
- Huge investments enabling co-working spaces to scale up and innovate
- NCR’s new business districts boast of over 30 mn sq ft of office space
- Pre-leased assets commercial assets high on investors’ and occupiers’ radar
- 72 years of independence – A bittersweet dawn for India’s housing sector