In the second edition of evaluating the best practices being followed in the Indian real estate, Bangalore-based Sobha Limited has yet again maintained its leadership position. As a matter of fact, it has improved its performance, compared to first study with Track2Realty best Practices Report 2017.
- Dosti Realty offers IKEA furnished homes with ‘Dosti West County’
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate