Track2Realty Exclusive: Real estate has not just been innovative but also aggressive in raising money. They have raised money against sales with a guarantee that if the price falls, they will buy it back. It has been a protection on the bank’s side that if the prices fall, of course there is a margin of about 20% and if the prices fall more than that, they will buy back. 20% has been the cut off because about 10% is the expense in buyback, brokerages, paperwork etc.
- Metro adds to livability of affordable Noida Extension
- Chennai office uptake behind housing demand
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you