Track2Realty Exclusive: Real estate has not just been innovative but also aggressive in raising money. They have raised money against sales with a guarantee that if the price falls, they will buy it back. It has been a protection on the bank’s side that if the prices fall, of course there is a margin of about 20% and if the prices fall more than that, they will buy back. 20% has been the cut off because about 10% is the expense in buyback, brokerages, paperwork etc.
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI