This home buyers’ outburst over the media hype & industry reaction with reference to reduced GST is not an exception. Across the country the home buyers are questioning how the GST reduction has made the houses affordable in the cities where the jobless growth is fast turning into job loss de-growth. This is over and above the fact that the property prices are way beyond the affordability index.
- Chennai right sizing housing needs
- Entity-level PE inflows in Indian realty up 17% in last 2 years
- Logistic firm Bhumika enters real estate with investment of INR 300 cr in Udaipur
- Noida Extension classic case of killing a micro market
- Key leadership appointments in JLL Chennai
- NRI investors zero in on Indian real estate revival signals
- Jewar International Airport – Revival for Noida and Greater Noida?
- Upgrading assets, a key to changing tenant preferences in an evolving market: JLL Study