Delivery delays, mismatch in area, changes in structure or designs in a project and developers going back on other promises have been quite common. These issues have given rise to consumer activism, in courts and outside. The Competition Commission of India (CCI) slapping a fine of INR 630 crore on DLF gave some hope to the buyers.
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you
- North Bengaluru holds 4 million sq ft of Grade A stock
- Linesight opens office in Mumbai