Bhiwadi as a city has for long weathered the perception of an industrial belt which was seen to be an alternative destination for those who can not afford Gurgaon or Manesar. After all, office occupancy pattern has been a benchmark of the prosperity of a given city since it indicates the jobs and disposable income which eventually is a catalyst for the growth of housing and retail as well.
- Chennai office uptake behind housing demand
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you
- North Bengaluru holds 4 million sq ft of Grade A stock