Track2Realty-Agencies: Indian retailers feel that the clarification by DIPP on FDI in multi-brand segment, which among others require mandatory fresh investment in back-end infrastructure, will create hurdles and neither encourage foreign players nor domestic firms.
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you
- North Bengaluru holds 4 million sq ft of Grade A stock
- Linesight opens office in Mumbai