It is the roll out of the policies by the respective urban bodies that have been behind the BKC emerging as a case study of urbanisation with booming economy while Noida ending up as a ghost city sitting over piles of unsold housing stock. Both the markets nevertheless had the tremendous potential in its early stage of inception.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises