An analysis by Track2Realty vis-à-vis the volume of office space consumption per household – not only in India but also internationally in London, Singapore, New York, Tokyo etc concludes that there is equilibrium when the office space consumption is around 60-65 sq feet per household. In India it is rather surprising that the ratio per household even in a city like Mumbai is 25 sq feet. Kolkata has a dismal only 14-15 sq feet office space per household. In Delhi-NCR it is again 20-25 sq feet per household.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises