Ever since the Prime Minister Narendra Modi announced the demonetisation, the buzz word vis-à-vis the real estate market has been the Benami Transactions. The government has time and again reiterated its commitment to hit out at the benami properties after the demonetisation. It is hence epxected that the Union Budget 2017-18 would have some more concrete road map and suggest financial curbs on the benami transactions.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises