Track2Realty Exclusive: Real estate has not just been innovative but also aggressive in raising money. They have raised money against sales with a guarantee that if the price falls, they will buy it back. It has been a protection on the bank’s side that if the prices fall, of course there is a margin of about 20% and if the prices fall more than that, they will buy back. 20% has been the cut off because about 10% is the expense in buyback, brokerages, paperwork etc.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises