Ozone Group, the Bangalore-based realty developer, is raising a debt of Rs.500 crore from a consortium of banks led by State Bank of India (SBI) for its upcoming residential cum commercial township project – Ozone Urbana.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises