Chennai is known for its conservative mind-set, which reflects visibly on its residential property market trends, as well. For instance, home buyers in Chennai have historically been driven by location over and above most other considerations, and this had put definite limits on the demand and potential for community living in the city.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises