ASSOCHAM has urged the Government, National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India to treat homebuyers in real estate projects at par, if not above banks in the pecking order, by providing a separate carve-out for those stuck in the incomplete construction, and any legal hurdle should be immediately removed, by a Presidential Ordinance, if need be.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises