ASK Property Investment Advisors (ASKPIA), the real-estate private equity arm of ASK Group announced on Wednesday, Sep 12, an investment in an affordable luxury residential project in the heart of Bengaluru city. The project which is around Rs.450 crore, is located in central Bengaluru’s prime area opposite the 240 acre Lalbagh green space. ASK Fund’s investment will be to the tune of Rs. 100 crores in the Special Purpose Vehicle set up for executing this project.
- Piramal & Ivanhoe to invest INR 500 crore in Lodha Palava City
- NRIs – Know the Score Before Buying a Property in India
- Any hope for commercial realty with interim budget?
- Sobha strengthens its best practices, Embassy jumps into top 3
- Interim budget & feasibility of realty appeasement
- Office leasing touches 50 million square feet in 2018: Colliers
- NAREDCO presents its pre-budget memorandum to the government
- Growing incidence of fires in Mumbai high-rises