I am also conscious of the fact that a large number of developers are hoping against the hope that once the tide is over and investors return to the market their ordeal would be over. I may sound to be disappointing gentlemen but the era of investor driven real estate business is over.
- Chennai right sizing housing needs
- Entity-level PE inflows in Indian realty up 17% in last 2 years
- Logistic firm Bhumika enters real estate with investment of INR 300 cr in Udaipur
- Noida Extension classic case of killing a micro market
- Key leadership appointments in JLL Chennai
- NRI investors zero in on Indian real estate revival signals
- Jewar International Airport – Revival for Noida and Greater Noida?
- Upgrading assets, a key to changing tenant preferences in an evolving market: JLL Study