As ANAROCK’s Group Vice Chairman, Santhosh Kumar hits the ground running and has assumed all operational responsibility for the Firm. “Given my long personal association with Anuj and our partnership being a tried-and-tested success formula for over two decades, this move is nothing but a natural progression for me,” he says.
- OYO Workspaces builds India’s first old fort styled Innov8 Coworking centre
- Start-ups fuel the Indian student housing movement
- How can home buyers trust real estate again?
- SOBHA launches Gujarat’s tallest residential building in GIFT City
- Huge investments enabling co-working spaces to scale up and innovate
- NCR’s new business districts boast of over 30 mn sq ft of office space
- Pre-leased assets commercial assets high on investors’ and occupiers’ radar
- 72 years of independence – A bittersweet dawn for India’s housing sector