Track2Realty-Agencies: DLF today, Dec 19, said it has signed an agreement for effecting a sale of the luxury hotel chain Amanresorts to the hospitality property’s founder and Chairman Adrian Zecha for about USD 300 million (over Rs 1,600 crore).
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI