Track2Realty-Agencies: DLF today, Dec 19, said it has signed an agreement for effecting a sale of the luxury hotel chain Amanresorts to the hospitality property’s founder and Chairman Adrian Zecha for about USD 300 million (over Rs 1,600 crore).
- Metro adds to livability of affordable Noida Extension
- Chennai office uptake behind housing demand
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you