The moot point in Noida Extension today is whether the locality would be able to cope up with the influx of 3 lakh plus families. Most of the urban planning experts in this part of the world maintain that unless the Greater Noida Authority gets into a fast forward mode to execute the planned infrastructure projects living in Noida Extension would be challenging in the days to come.
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI