The first movers in any property location across the country move into the market due to affordable price point, be it Greater Noida West in Delhi NCR or beyond Thane in Mumbai Metropolitan Region. More often than not they are rewarded with sizeable capital appreciation.
- Metro adds to livability of affordable Noida Extension
- Chennai office uptake behind housing demand
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you