The Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway that is 56km long with 19.9km in Noida-Greater Noida, 8km in Ghaziabad and the remaining 28.1km in Faridabad is all set to change the urban landscape of the region. It will not only unlock the land parcels of these regions but also prove to be savior of the working class who buy affordable houses at the fag end of the city. If it is extended till Sohna (which is today being deliberated), its length will be 75 kms and it will further give a boost to the properties of Sohna Road.
- Metro adds to livability of affordable Noida Extension
- Chennai office uptake behind housing demand
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you