The Faridabad-Noida-Ghaziabad Expressway that is 56km long with 19.9km in Noida-Greater Noida, 8km in Ghaziabad and the remaining 28.1km in Faridabad is all set to change the urban landscape of the region. It will not only unlock the land parcels of these regions but also prove to be savior of the working class who buy affordable houses at the fag end of the city. If it is extended till Sohna (which is today being deliberated), its length will be 75 kms and it will further give a boost to the properties of Sohna Road.
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI