The budget factor can only lead to identifying one’s requirements and priorities with regards to location, number of bedrooms and amenities that one aspires to have. If the borrower has done his affordability calculation and knows his repayment and other expenses, then only one is technically and financially ready to borrow with full knowledge of his capacity to repay a loan, in addition to any savings one may be using as a down payment. These simple check marks will go a long way in deciding the future home and whether or not you are over leveraging yourself.
- Metro adds to livability of affordable Noida Extension
- Chennai office uptake behind housing demand
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you