ASK Property Investment Advisors (ASKPIA), the real-estate private equity arm of ASK Group announced on Wednesday, Sep 12, an investment in an affordable luxury residential project in the heart of Bengaluru city. The project which is around Rs.450 crore, is located in central Bengaluru’s prime area opposite the 240 acre Lalbagh green space. ASK Fund’s investment will be to the tune of Rs. 100 crores in the Special Purpose Vehicle set up for executing this project.
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI