The project is expected to deliver a Sales Volume of close to INR 1000 crores over the next 5 years or so. As part of its marketing strategy, the company has a dual strategy of attracting the local home buyers in Goa, as well as position it as a Vacation Home to those who live in other parts of India yet love Goa for what it is.
- Metro adds to livability of affordable Noida Extension
- Chennai office uptake behind housing demand
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you