The project is expected to deliver a Sales Volume of close to INR 1000 crores over the next 5 years or so. As part of its marketing strategy, the company has a dual strategy of attracting the local home buyers in Goa, as well as position it as a Vacation Home to those who live in other parts of India yet love Goa for what it is.
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI