Investigating the Adarsh scame in Mumbai the CBI and Income Tax department unearthed the unholy nexus between the then Chief Minister Ashok Chavan and his Mumbai Commissioner of Police (Traffic) termed as Traffic CP Sanjay Burve.
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI