In the wake of Adarsh society controversy the Mumbai government has suddenly woken up to the reality that they don’t have authentic records of land ownership and maps of many plots in one of the costliest addresses in India, South Mumbai. The state’s urban development department has written to the city collector, telling him to prepare records of ownership of land in Backbay and Nariman Point areas in south Mumbai.
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you
- North Bengaluru holds 4 million sq ft of Grade A stock
- Linesight opens office in Mumbai