In the wake of Adarsh society controversy the Mumbai government has suddenly woken up to the reality that they don’t have authentic records of land ownership and maps of many plots in one of the costliest addresses in India, South Mumbai. The state’s urban development department has written to the city collector, telling him to prepare records of ownership of land in Backbay and Nariman Point areas in south Mumbai.
- Shapoorji Pallonji launches new phases at Joyville Gurugram
- Unsold luxury housing stock declines 12% in 1 year
- Is Indian real estate still a profitable investment asset class?
- Track2Realty & Housing.com Roundtable deliberates upon global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Sobha retains brand leadership; Embassy is the brand performer
- Real estate expectations from Modi 2.0 first budget
- Track2Realty & Housing.com to host roundtable on the global competitiveness of Indian real estate
- Elders in Senior Living communities report higher satisfaction: ASLI