rom local kirana shop to high street shopping and then malls, Indian consumers gradually got exposed to supermarkets & hypermarkets. And just when it seemed that organised retail in the country is poised for giant leap, the poor user experience of consumers prompted them to shift back to the tried and tested local kirana.
- DLF – Hines JV to invest upto INR 1900 crores in Gurugram project
- Why Thane Jail deserves to be restored as heritage fort?
- 5 years of Modi – is Indian real estate ‘house’ in order?
- Quality & adherence to law key for global brand success: PNC Menon
- NCR and MMR lead affordable housing in last 5 years
- I will sue you; I will silence you
- North Bengaluru holds 4 million sq ft of Grade A stock
- Linesight opens office in Mumbai